Hootsuite 2015-03-15 — Present
Hootsuite is a social media management platform that allows users to manage social networks, schedule messages, engage your audiences, and measure ROI right from the dashboard
SocialChorus 2014-11-09 — 2015-02-10
SocialChorus is an Enterprise Advocate Marketing solution enables employees and brand ambassadors to consume, share and create branded content, generating awareness, engagement and sales for brands.
- Worked on the existing application written in a modified version of Rails optimized for Service Oriented Architecture
- Maintained the SocialChorus Bookmarklet
- Contributed to implementing the mailing notification system using the Sendgrid Polling API
- Contributed to the open source front-end framework that SocialChorus has created and used for the application
- Used Test Driven Development to maintain and refactor all areas of the application
- Wrote tests for services and front-end modules
Lighthouse Labs 2014-09-02 — Present
Lighthouse Labs is a developer bootcamp that offers full-time Web Development and iOS programs.
- Guided students on how to approach the problems that they're trying to solve.
- Provided code reviews and advice to improve code quality.
Contractually 2014-03-24 — 2014-10-28
Contractually is a contract management solution that provides a quick and easy way to manage and automate the entire contract process online.
- Maintained existing application written in Rails and AngularJS
- Implemented the ability to have one to many private message threads in contract pages
- Used Service Objects to refactor and break down logic in complex tasks to improve code cleanliness and readability
- Gave users the ability to customize their email templates in their settings panel
- Monitored builds and tests using a continuous integration system
- Wrote unit, integration and automated user tests to ensure quality of code. With overall code coverage at 93%
Shopify 2013-01-01 — 2013-08-29
Shopify is a fully managed commerce platform that allows merchants to sell products online and in retail with point-of-sale
- Wrote Jekyll plugins to support page structure in the Shopify Documentation
- Implemented auto-complete search feature in the Shopify App Store using the Swiftype API
Ladies Learning Code 2014-05-01 — Present
Ladies Learning Codes is a non-for-profit organization that provides workshops for everyone who wants to learn how to code.
- Instructed Girls Learning Code Workshops
- Instructed Girls Learning Code Camps
Red River College 2011-06-01 — 2014-02-04
- Ruby on Rails